VASTU FOR VILLA
Getting a Villa Built Up according to Vastu principles is not only important, rather it has become a requirement these days. Who wants to spend their hard-earned money on a villa that would not bring any harmony or prosperity into the life of the inmates? It is a requisite to get Vastu advice in order to make the Villa an Extremely healthy prosperous and peaceful place to live in. A villa should be constructed in such a way that all the required Vastu guidelines are followed in a systematic way in order to reap maximum benefit for the people residing in the Villa.
Some Important Vastu Shastra tips for Villas:
- The kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door.
- Keep all electrical /heat-generating appliances in the southeast corner of the room. Keep no broken mirrors in the villa.
- Mirrors, sinks, washbasins, and taps should preferably be along the North -East walls and they should not be any leakage from taps.
- The safe should open towards the North or the East. So, keep it along the south or the west.
- The toilet seat should preferably be along the North-South axis. The septic tank can be in the northwest corner of the villa.
- Avoid having a garbage dump, street-light pole, or boulders in front of the main gate or door.
- Your main door should not be opposite the main door of another villa.
- Do not hang a painting depicting war, crime, unrest, agony, or distress.
- Do not have any cactus in the house. Having it outside the boundary is good.
- Improper position of the bedroom/bed brings unhappiness in married life and causes disturbed sleep.